Recon & Recovery
Recovery Protector Service
- Recovery – Protectors are removed from oil rig sites in three different ways through storage bags, Flatbed transport rig with side kit or storage bins.
- Recondition- Protectors are then cleaned to remove all dirt, grease and containments throughout the protector.
- Re-inspect – Protectors are sorted throughout the assembly line and inspected for any damaged to threads and all surrounding areas of the protector.
- Recycle –Protectors that do not meet industry standards and are then rejected for resale and are shredded into recycled plastic ensuring zero product back into the landfill.
- Reuse – Protectors are then packaged and shipped per customer requirements
Call now for pickup and cleaning service today!